Aug 2016 - Present
Lead Front End Developer
- Lead the UI/UX redesign and development of the Actovia Application. Currently maintaining and developing new features for the application.
- Developed and now improving an internal custom CRM to work specifically with the Actovia Application.
- Working closely with Backend and SQL developers using JIRA and pushed for Agile methods.
- Streamlined workflow with Task Runners (Gulp & Webpack), SCSS, Babel and new ES JS standards with documentation for the team.
Sep 2015 - Dec 2016
Co-Founder & Technical Lead
- Lead the development of Trade Trendy to revolutionize the online clothing market. Trade Trendy was an online marketplace to trade used clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Developed the application using Ruby on Rails framework with Bootstrap on the front end.
- Produced a scalable architecture for expanding the business as user base grew using AWS.
- Conducted weekly sprint goals with another developer to meet deadlines.
Jul 2014 - Present
Founder & Lead Developer
- Incorporated Zinnia Development LLC for my hobby on creating websites for small businesses officially in 2019.
- Started developing websites for businesses in 2014.
- Designed and developed over two dozen small business websites since ineption.
Dec 2018 - Present
- Bamboozle is an online multiplayer game based on a board game.
- Used Node.js running Express.js for views and routing with Socket.io for real time interaction.
- Running on a DO Ubuntu droplet with Nginx as reverse proxy and PM2 for management.
- As of 2020, there are around 100 players around the world playing daily.
GPA For Me
Apr 2016, 2020
- Released new version in 2020 using VueJS with an authentication service and serverless database to store information for users.
- Old Version: To explore AngularJS, I created a GPA Calculator using Angular2.
- It calculates GPA in real time with both semester and cumulative GPA scores. Users can choose from the three different GPA scales as well.
- Every season during the end of the semester, there are over 5,000 students that use this to calculate their GPA and hope for the best.
Front End Developer
- Designed and developed the front end of the web application that is used by over 7,000 Rutgers students every semester, assisting them with class registration.
- Rewrote the frontend to be responsive and user friendly
Front End Developer
- Developed an android app for the bus system at Rutgers University during HackRU 2015.
- Continued to maintain the project resulting in over 10,000 Rutgers students using it daily.
- As of 2019, Rutgers changed their services to TransLoc, resulting in the shutdown of this app.
- VS Code