2016 - 2022
Lead Full Stack Developer
Jan 2020 - Sep 2022
- Collaborated and led a team of engineers at Actovia while coordinating with the company’s leaders to implement and execute new ideas.
- Developed full stack applications using Vue.js/Nuxt.js with Typescript for frontend and .NET Core with C# and Node.js with Typescript for backend. Used SQL Server and PostgreSQL for databases.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to create a demo version of the web application with dynamic SEO and dynamic sitemaps for property searches with automated sign up subscriptions to create a new acquisition workflow.
- Implemented CI/CD practices using Gitlab CI/CD and Github Actions to deploy dockerized applications to GCP and DO.
Lead Front End Developer
Aug 2016 - Dec 2019
- Implemented E2E testing with Cypress and integrated with Jira which led to a significant decrease of bug fix requests from users.
- Developed and maintained an internal custom CRM to work specifically with the Actovia Application.
- Streamlined workflow with Task Runners (Gulp & Webpack), SCSS, Babel and new ES JS standards with documentation for the team.
Jul 2014 - Present
Founder & Lead Developer
- Incorporated Zinnia Development LLC for my hobby on creating websites for small businesses officially in 2019.
- Designed and developed over 30 small business websites and web applications since inception, working directly with small business owners.
- Lowered hosting costs and downtime for small businesses by over 90% from their previous setup by utilizing serverless and cloud computing solutions and ensured reliability for these websites.
Sep 2015 - Dec 2016
Co-Founder & Technical Lead
- Lead the development of Trade Trendy to revolutionize the online clothing market. Trade Trendy was an online marketplace to trade used clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Developed the web application using Ruby on Rails for the backend with jQuery and Bootstrap for the frontend.
- Produced a scalable architecture as the user base grew from tens to thousands of concurrent users using AWS EC2 auto scaling groups and ELB.
- Conducted weekly sprint goals to meet our feature log with consultant developers.
Dec 2018 - Present
- ONUW is an online multiplayer game based on a board game.
- Used Node.js running Express.js for views and routing with Socket.io for real time interaction.
- Running on a DO Ubuntu droplet with Nginx as reverse proxy and PM2 for management.
- As of 2022, there are around 200 players around the world playing daily.
GPA For Me
Apr 2016, 2020
- Created using Vue.js + Nuxt.js with Auth0 authentication and serverless deployment with a serverless MongoDB database to store user information.
- Old Version: To explore AngularJS, I created a GPA Calculator using Angular2.
- It calculates GPA in real time with both semester and cumulative GPA scores. Users can choose from the three different GPA scales as well.
- Every season during the end of the semester, there are over 5,000 students that use this to calculate their GPA and hope for the best.
Front End Developer
- Designed and developed the front end of the web application that is used by over 7,000 Rutgers students every semester, assisting them with class registration.
- Rewrote the frontend to be responsive and user friendly
Front End Developer
- Developed an android app for the bus system at Rutgers University during HackRU 2015.
- Continued to maintain the project resulting in over 10,000 Rutgers students using it daily.
- As of 2019, Rutgers changed their services to TransLoc, resulting in the shutdown of this app.
- C#/.NET Core